Monday, June 20, 2011

Rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

nope, not missing my boipren. I'm missing my niece, Ikha.

She was soooo manja with me when I was in Penang, Langkawi and Sik. When her parents ignored her, she came and sulked on my lap. When her head hit something, she asked me to rub that area till she's satisfied.( Got one time I rubbed just like a pat on her head. Tak puas hati. So kena la gosok sampai dia puas hati.)
 uuu....

Ikha, Mak Lang rindu ni. canerrrr~~


melt~~~~



I'm soo loving this picture. Suka gak bermanja ngan nenek.hehe 



She knows how to rock the pose =p



Sila fokus kepada Ikha sahaja. Abaikan wajah maklang yang..... (isi tempat kosong)


Semoga ayah Ikha dapat cuti raya yang panjangggggg~~ Takpon Maklang posting dok penang je la kan??hehehe 

p/s kalo jumpa ikha nak kiss pipi kuat kuat!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com