Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weak

Last night I took my allergic pill. It was a wrong move. I feel tired, restless, fatigue and sleepy all the time. After Sahur, I slept and woke up at 10am!!!!! First time since the holiday started. The latest was 8.30am.

I immediately hit the shower in order to freshen up a bit. But it was useless. My whole body was on autopilot mode. Everything became heavy, even when I hang the clothes outside. The clothes weighed almost 2-3kg in my condition. Then I folded dry clothes too. All feel heavy!

at 11.55am I lied on the bed. Fell asleep and was awaken by a call from B about 2 1/2 hour later. I barely remembered what we talked about. My head felt heavy. After that, i dragged my feet, forcing myself to be awake. I sat in front of laptop, playing around with FB for a while and continued typing my KISSM assignment. Alhamdulillah, siap satu soalan. Another one will be continued~~~ =p

Basically I spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the floor, the couch. I even arranged two dining chairs side by side and lied on them. Even Mum pun hairan. well...

Now at 10pm. my lids are super heavy. Gonna hit the sack now. till then.

p/s I know because of this, I gained nothing from fasting. Only lapar and dahaga. Too much sleep woooo~~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com