Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cravings

I'm in the phase where I constantly feel the need to eat. I'm always hungry. I just had full dinner 40 minutes ago and my tummy is giving me sign to eat. How la not to gain 2kg in a week?

School for 2013 started today. I had toasts for breakfast and by 7am I was hungry again. By 8.30 both hands were trembling -  a sign for hunger. I entered the class, babbled for 5 minutes then ran to the canteen. Tomorrow have to double-clarify what I've told the students. I dont think they understood.hahaha

And I am in the phase of craving too. I never knew the real meaning of craving till recently. For example, I craved for a very chocolatey chocolate cake. I thought about it day and night. I thought about it when I woke up, when I had breakfast, when I watched tv, before going to bed. Literally, almost all the time. I could imagine the savoury taste, the moist of the cake, the thick chocolate drip on the cake that I literally salivating just by the thought of it. Notice I used many 'literally' haha because that's how accurate I felt. However, when the cake appeared before my eyes, I only had one bite and couldnt continue anymore. Apparently, I just needed to taste a little bit to satisfy my craving.hehe


Kenny Rogers Chocolate Fudge. Secret Recipe's cake tastes better.


I had the same experience for pizza, durian, KFC. Right now, I'm craving for Asam Pedas Ikan Pari. I'm salivating now. Goshhhh....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com