Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello from Kuala Terengganu

After almost 8hours of journey,with dramas of getting lost,gps went haywired we arrived at Kuala Terengganu. My back and bladder were screaming the whole journey. I slowed down the convoy with the constant needs for toilet. Wuuuuu

We got lost around Bukit Besi area. Somehow Abah's gps was so determined and it made us drove into a narrow road till we got lost in the middle of oil palm plantation. Of course mom went crazy.hahaha anyhoo, we safely arrived at the homestay around 8pm.

Our homestay is beli beyutiful. Baru rasa homestay. Very homey. In fact this is the 1st homestay tt made me feel like home.hehe thank you to my bro's girlfriend's family.

Anyhoo my bro is getting engaged today!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com