Thursday, January 3, 2013

Roller coaster

Roller coaster. I love roller coaster. I fell in love with roller coaster when I first rode it when I was 12. I barely passed the height measurement. It was in Jerudong Park Brunei.

I hate emotional roller coaster. A minute I could be very optimistic, very confident that I was going to rule the world. Seconds later, I was sulking, sobbing, tearing. Gosh. Hormones. Pfftttt!

Something weird happened the other day. I was driving home from work when Red.FM played The One That Got Away by Katy Perry


At first I was ok, humming the song together. However, when it got to the chorus part:

"In another life.....I would be your girl..."

suddenly I was sobbing like nobody's business.hahahahaha
I sobbed and sang the song, I sang loudly in the car while driving as if the lyric spoke to my soul.hahahaha In reality, the song isnt related to me in any way. Just a sad song.


I cried, sobbed with tears rolling down my cheek. The driver at the traffic light must have thought I just broke up with my boyfriend.hahahaha

Ok. It's funny when you think back. But not funny while you were experiencing it.

Hormones, you turn my life upside down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com