Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby Update

I really really really need idea for blogging.haha since I blog about my current situation, I find that I talked about baby too much. I hope I dont bore you coz this is another pregnancy post.hihi


Sebab sgt chubby, tanak kasi size besar. hahaha and very selekeh. Taken when I was in early week 12. Most of my colleagues bet that this baby is a girl coz I cudnt care less about my look even to work =__='. 

 
How far along? 13 weeks! yeay! B reminded me yesterday coz I was too caught up with work...hehe

Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a tangerine =))))

Weight gain? Y____Y Do you really have to know? Let's just say I am 2kg heavier than the ideal weight...haha

Stretch marks? Hopefully they will NEVER appear. So far no tho I felt a little tight around waist area.

Energy level? Back to normal. Yeay! I dont feel sleepy at noon but still go to bed early at night.

Sleep? I build fortress of pillows around me for my back and tummy. Sometimes uncomfortable but overall ok =)

Maternity clothes? Can still fit in all my shirts and blouses. Having problem with pants and skirts

Comfort level? Average. Comfort has become history in my life since I got pregnant. =)

Cravings? Almost everything that crosses my mind.haha

Best moment of the week? We graduated from the first trimester safe and healthy. Alhamdulillah =)))))))

What I miss the most? Menggeliat kuat-kuat time bangun tidur. If I do that now, my whole belly will experience excruciating cramp and feel like my skin is gonna tear .hahahaha

What I look forward to? Be happy and enjoy the journey.

Weekly Wisdom? Allah will provide. I need to stop worrying about the things I cant control. InsyaAllah.


p/s Found few mothers' blogs having questionnaire every time they hit the weekly milestone. So I tried by adjusting some of the questions. And when I read back all the things I wrote, I feel so happy and warmth insde. So guys, bear with me. This is going to be a weekly post.haha Toodles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com