Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pelamin kegeraman - Arma Couture

I have been feasting my eyes with beautiful daises (pelamin) by Arma Couture. I heard about him last year and from my auntie. I love his artwork, the details, choice of flowers, the concept, lighting - basically, everything. The designs are mostly simple but not boring, just elegant! Here are some of the designs that make me drool and fly high. Let's feast our eyes...



I love this because all the colors blended well. It's simple, soft and eye catchy. This kind of combination reminds me of fairy tales =)



This one is suitable for garden theme. I feel like Kate Middleton already~



Dont you wanna shed tears already?



This combination is also my favourite. I might want my dais like this. I want the main color white. So that any dress I wear will look outstanding. I dont like the idea where everything must follow the color theme. If the dais is purple, for god sake dont wear the same shade too because the dais will speak more than you. Well, just my opinion. Dont wanna end up like a chameleon, right? =)



B, can we have this for the reception at your side? =PPPP


Arma Couture does not offer doing dais only but also arrangement for the gifts. Personally, I fell in love with the designs above and hopefully I can get something like this for my wedding gifts =)


The design made the gifts looked exclusive and untouchable ...


I prefer this more but without the transparent casing. It looks sweet. I love the flower arrangements at the side as they didn't cover the gifts. I don't like the arrangements to be too bushy...I always have this thought that bushy arrangements are like inviting frogs or snakes to live in them. Because in reality, that's where those creatures live!


So who is Arma Couture?Here's a bit of information taken from Arma's blog:

Arma Abdul Rahman is a graduate student from UiTM in the field of Art & Design, major in Fashion Design. Seconds after graduating, he started to work on his own wedding planning company. Even though he started from zero, his talent and interest in wedding planning proved when public and even local celebrities started to recognize his name and his creative creation in the wedding planning industry. Mawi and Ekin, Anne (hot FM dj), the winner of reality TV show called ‘gadis melayu”, Aida, Bienda and Elyana are the names of celebrities who already use Arma’s service and creativity to do the pelamin, decoration and also wedding outfit for their big day. Arma, which known as a workaholic person, planning to expand his business to higher level and hopefully one day, his effort will make him one of the big names in the industry.

Arma has worked with many celebrities (based on his blog) such as Bienda, Mawi-Ekin, Nurul Huda, Alyah etc. He also designs wedding gowns, dresses. Basically its a one stop center la. Click here to feast your eyes moreeee:

The question is, do I have enough money in the world to use his service? FYI, the price for his daises start at RM7K...Wedding gift arrangement at RM180 per tray....SIK MAMPOOOO KAMEK!

Well, it's not wrong to dream right? At least now I have some ideas about my daises. and I know how much do I need to spend. I am so gonna harrassss all the bridal shops in Melaka to get my dreamt wedding. =p


p/s All pictures were taken from Arma Couture's blog =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku ada kawan yang buat bisnes pelamin etc. ni blog dia http://pelaminatheart.blogspot.com/ . kat facebook pun ada.type pelamin hati shj. kedai dia kat senawang.aku bole dpt diskaun utk ko. just in case.

-umar-

Nurul Razak said...

wahhhaha aku dah cekidaut...lawa2 pelamin die...pasni leh buat proposal ngn mak plak..hehe makseh2

SWORD said...

aie..pelamin kita di sibu b nang dah pdh ngan syed polah design kdk ya tau nang sama mcm ya..hehe mula2 siap mk ngkah dome gik tapi xjadi..sebab mcm ya jak pun nang cantek juak..hehe

valentine87 said...

V.O.G.U.E.H......meletops...mek suka la.... nang chantek~~ munla org iban ada kawen kedak tok...kaya kejap aku molah briodal shop kat rumah pjg~~ hihi

Norma Jean said...

mun melaka i suggest Mentari Kreatif. nang vogue the vas pelamin polah sidak. :D

Anonymous said...

ni rasa nak kawen cpt ni........hehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com