Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Senarai vendor Cupcakes in Melaka

I love cakes. And cupcakes. cookies. chocolate. HOME MADE ONES. I have bookmarked more than 10 blogs selling cupcakes. I just love to look at the decoration. Honestly, I'm not a sweet tooth person. Can barely finish the whole cupcake. But I love to look and admiring them, especially the deco. Here are some of the blogs selling cakes and cupcakes in Melaka. (I have included the links to their blogs as well =))


Bukit Katil, Melaka






Alor Gajah


Cheng, Melaka




Cheng, Melaka

From all the vendors, I have once placed an order with Lisa Rayyan for my students last year as a farewell gift. Her cupcakes were superb. The students loved it. I loved it. The service was good, the respond was fast.Will love to order again in the future.hehe

All the vendors offer many2 things for cupcakes, cakes, chocolates, muffins, brownies, Pulut kuning. and also for many2 occasions. From just makan2 to hantaran, birthday, anniversary etc. Dont be afraid to place orders =)

Actually there are a lot more. But I only listed some that are acknowledged here in Melaka. There are many upcoming bakeries but I'm not really sure about the service.hee if you know, feel free to share =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com