Sunday, May 22, 2011
Today runs pretty fast for me. In a blink, came night time. haha what a bliss. I didnt have to check on the wall clock at all today.

I spent most hours to survey, read up, google some DIY ideas for wedding. I'm considering to diy most of the preparation to cut cost. InsyaAllah. May my creative bones and mind come around in time of needs.hehe

I'm going to Kuching tomorrow! Yea baby. I checked my passport just now. I left Kuching on 16th May 2009. After 2 years, I'm visiting the place which had been my second home for 4 years.

That not the most interesting. I am excited to meet my long lost *ceh* babe from high school, Aya. We havent met since 2/12./2004, exactly the las paper for SPM. Almost 7 years!!!!!!!! I cant content my excitement!

Anyhoo, have a great week ahead everyone!! =)

1 comments:

Stutter said...

3 dec la mak cik. kita maseh huha huha kat skolah 2 dec ya. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com