Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blessing that is~

There's not even a day in my life I would not ponder and think why I am still at home, not working.

And today my question has been answered.

It happened 2 hours before iftar where I sat in the living room, folding clean laundry.

There was an advertisement/scene in the tv that brought me thinking: "When was the last time I spent the whole Ramadhan at home?"

My degree years? Err nope.

My foundation years? Double nope.

My secondary school years? Nope nope nope.

Then only I realised, the last time was when I was in Primary 6. Which is about 12 years ago!!!

I've been living in the hostels for 12 freakin' years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smiled to myself upon this realization. Am totally at peace now. Though I'm worried, whining, stressing about being unemployed, little did I know that I've been blessed actually. To be at home, having sahur and iftar closest to family, perform Tarawikh together at the mosque... Thinking back, when will I get this chance again in the future???

Plus whenever I talk to mom about work, she will ALWAYS says this: 'Allah wants you to be at home for Ramadhan'.. see see..hee... and for this Ramadhan, I have targets and goals I wanna to achieve. And if i'm working right now, those goals might not be achieved.


InsyaAllah this year will be the final year I'm celebrating Ramadhan and Aidilfitri as a single person. Next year I might be in Sibu for Raya =)

It's nice when you can see from different perspective, positive view that is.

I've been blessed all along. Alhamdulillah!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com