Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How's your raya? =)

Mine was moderate but good. Not so happening like the previous year but I still had a good time. (Ceh baru raya ke-2 kot??)

I wasnt expecting any duit raya this year but still uncles and aunties were super kind giving me some. Initially I refused but they insisted. Rezeki jangan ditolak. ye dak?? So total earning of duit raya this year isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RM140. Hehe cannot beat last year record. But still, rezeeekiiiiiii =p the perk was when my cousins who are working right now were RM140 poorer than me. how cool is that?


Dont like this year raya pic. Didnt take candid shot because we were rushing to go to Nenek's. So I made the size the smallest. Keji tak? The camera is showing sign of it's-time-to-get-a-new-one. T___T. Most of the pics taken are blur.



This is my favourite. At 1st my sis wanted to take her picture in front of Pak Hitam;s house. A traditional house of Melaka. Suddenly everyone wanted to be in. so...in line people! haha All girls of Mustafa's.


and of course the center of attention, this girl. Every where we went, she never failed to attract attention. Witty!


So how's yours?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin dan Salam Kemerdekaan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com