Sunday, August 7, 2011

losing words

I've been losing words to blog lately.i did have some drafts waiting to be edited and published.but i dont seem to be writing at the moment. My words feel lifeless, boring and dull. And i'm not sure what's the cause.

Hopefully i can get back in full speed to blog again. I just love reading my own posts :-D lalalala~~

Anyhoo, i dreamnt about posting last night. In that dream, i received a letter regarding my posting. Guess what? I got Ipoh Perak as the area o_O hahha now that's scary.

Tonight i went to the mosque for tarawikh for the 1st time this year. I felt so much in peace. A feeling i couldnt describe.

Hopefully this ramadhan will bring much blessings to all of us :-)

Ktengsbai!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com