Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bye

I'm still fasting today. Have another 6 days to go. I know, seems like forever right?

Alhamdulillah I have completed my Puasa Enam now working on my Puasa ganti =)

The dates for our wedding reception have been confirmed. Now we are working on the budget to buy flight tickets for our family. I'm not complaining but am gonna be at least 5k poorer if all members go or 3k if only some are going. Eh koreksyen, mom will be poorer. not me. I cannot complain because once I even sigh about the price, some people will say 'Itulaa...sapa suruh carik orang jauh"

And I just want to tell them this 'Pergila tanya Allah, Dia yang bagi'.

But sabar je la....

I have messaged some of the closest family and friends about the date. I really hope they can make it on the day. Plis plis plis



But I have one happy news, at least for me. But I'll wait till the right times come =)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com