Tuesday, September 6, 2011

quick

How are you pretty people? It's been ages since i last updated. I have many stories,pictures to.share but am just lazy.hehe

My current project is to fast for Puasa 6 and replace the days i didnt fast for Ramadhan. I just learned that puasa 6 and puasa ganti cannot be combined. So altogether i have about more than 2weeks to fast @.@

Today is my second day of fasting.feeling much better compared to yesterday where i had bad headache throughout the day and i slept loooong hours too.ish ish

Am also on shoes hunting for Convo.ok i lie. I just want a pair of Crocs Hanalei for that day. My old one is still ok but the color is fading. I tell you Crocs is definitely a good investment. It's super comfy, long lasting. After more than a year running around in one,i have totally lost the confidence to wear heels, stilettos and the family. :-D

Anyhoo, have a great day everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Norma Jean said...

Jee apa site ko beli crocs dlok ya. lupak ku

Nurul Razak said...

Suz, xda gk dh blog nak ku beli ya.hee ku ingt mk bli yg ori jah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com