Monday, September 12, 2011

scratch

Last night i spent the time doing my wedding budget. From catering,flight tix, dais, door gifts and down to every little details, the sum almost blew my head. Literally.

And because of that, i think i'll have to scratch some ideas off the list which made me sad. But i gotta prioritize right?

Well in case u are wondering, a big chunk of money will go to food and tickets and dor gifts.

But this will not kill spirit!! I'm so gonna DIY lotsa things to cut the expenses. I wanna make our own wedding invitation. Photostate jahhhh can? Haha

I wish i'll get many many rezeki in the future. In the mean time, i'll just make do of anything la.

Anyone cares to sponsor?hihihi
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com