Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coldplay - Paradise



My ears never agree with Coldplay songs but they make exception for this song. I first heard this song when I was driving back from school in one of the worst day in my life. This has lifted my spirit and since then I've always tuned in this song.

Everybody is looking for paradise. But sometimes it's too hard to reach it and the only thing that I could do is close my eyes.

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But if flew away from her reach
and the bullets catch in her teeth

Life goes on it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly and dreams of

Para-para-paradise.


Copied from here


p/s I showed this video to my niece last week. She said "wow...fen...fen...wow' (fen = elephant) hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com