Saturday, February 11, 2012

Legal process

Hola peeps.

Today I went for my first course as a teacher, BBSM course.hehe Didnt have to go to school.muehehehe

Wedding prep updates.

Currently B and I are working on the legal process. The process is quite tedious but necessary. But it makes me dizzy most of the time. Too many and too long.

One of the requirements is to have a letter, official letter from the employer i.e. the school to state that I'm still single. eh betul ke ayat ni?hahah Surat Akuan Bujang. The problem is, I shy to ask. Mak said, malu toksah kawen T___T... But seriously, once I ask about the letter the whole school will be acknowledged that I'm getting married. NO NO NO. I dont like that kind of attention. malu....

Actually I plan to ask for the letter in April. But.... Abah has been bugging me to get all documents ready asap. He keeps telling me 2 bulan je lagi apsal nak tangguh2? See abah den. 3 bulan lagi kot.Not 2 months.hahaha

Hopefully everything will go smoothly as plan. InsyaAllah =)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com