Monday, February 27, 2012

He answered my prayers.

Alhamdulillah. I feel like my life has gone peacefully nowadays. Allah has answered my prayers mercifully.

Today I went to JPN to collect my letter. At first I was scolded by the officer because the rest of my batch have collected their letters last week. I was blur because my school didnt say anything, and I received nothing as well. Oh well. Who cares =p

I've a set of papers including the offer letter, aku janji, tapisan keselamatan and also medical check up form. I told the officer that I've gone for medical check up last month so she said I dont have to do it all over again. I just need to see the same doctor and ask that doctor to fill in the form adn certify. Hoyeah! I'm happy because medical check up takes a week to be completed. And the form must be submitted by this week since we are too late. The deadline was supposed to be 30 days after we reported to school since there were problems with SPP and the letters, the JPN only received the letter last week.ho ho ho


Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.hehe I'm now officially a PPPS DG 1-1 =)))))



This is surat setuju terima tawaran.



Surat Akuan Sumpah



Medical Check up form.


Aku janji



Annndddd surat tapisan keselamatan.


I was told to post all these documents to the respective adress given by myself. Because she said it's better to handle these documents ourselves because they are deadly important. So am gonna post it myself on Wednesday. InsyaAllah by Friday, Putrajaya will receive my letter.

hoyeah hoyeah hoyeah hoyeah hoyeah. =))))))))))))

I'll settle everything tomorrow. Hopefully no meeting for teachers or else...

InsyaAllah I'll get my first salary before the wedding. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com