Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here comes the...

bride..


I was so extremely tired today. At school I almost dozed off while waiting for my class period.

Anyhoo, I've settled all the legal documents today. yiiiihhaaaaaa! and also my medical check up. I went to Hospital Alor Gajah today and asked whether i could skip another medical test since I've done it earlier this month. Because urine test will take a week to complete and I dont have the time to wait anymore. The lady at the counter said cannnnnnnn!

So I took a number and waited to be called. Once i entered the doc's room, I was welcomed by a very hunky young doctor. I was like goshhhhh I looked like a dead cat today and here one of the most handsome doctor I've ever seen sat before my eyes @______@

The procedure went well and it didnt take 5 minutes to settle everything. Then I received a message from my tailor. My baju nikah dah siappppppppppppppppppppppp! *pengsan*

Actually it was supposed to be ready last week but when I went to collect it, apologetically the auntie asked for another week. So I said ok jahhhh.

And now, right now, the baju is comfortably laying in front of me. Now now now i really feel like want to force the kadi to come to our house and marry us this instant.hahahahaha

The baju turned out to be sooo okay. I never expect too much in all the preparations so when I first laid my eyes on this baju, I'm in lerrrvvvvvvvvvvv!

Wanna see wanna see wanna see??


This much can?hehe


*********************************************************************************
on a different note, my mentor told me today she'll observe me once the exam is over i.e. NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com