Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pending Birthday Gift

Hello lovelies....been quiet because Hubs in town =)

Yesterday B called me into the room and asked for a towel. Dug out one from the closet and gave it to him. He later went to the closet and asked me what's in a bag.

He was being weird so I peeked in and saw a woven bag. Took it out and checked what's inside.

There was a box and a black shirt.

I pulled them out.

There were my birthday presents.

Kinda late but B managed to surprise me =))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much love! I didnt expect it, at all!!!

What's inside the box:


a normal black mug. But when you pour hot water inside....
 



A picture of us in Korea with wordings: Happy Birthday Mommy! Love you Always

hehehehehe
Mommy loves it to bitssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another one is a basic black tshirt from Modernmum. Thanks Hubby =))))))))))))


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com