Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week31

Time for weekly update again!


This time I had B to help me take a photo.hehehe
 

Wearing this Aleena tiered maxi dress from FashionValet. Non-maternity piece but could fit my enlarged belly very very well. They restocked more colors this week but the blue one sold out within hours. Mommy's sad =(

How far along? 31 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a medium size coconut. Last check-up showed that Baby is now 2kg already.
 
Weight gain? Still around 64kg. Hehe
 
Belly condition? B said my belly looks like a watermelon, with the stretchmarks.haha You know watermelon has stripes right?hahaha maybe because I eat watermelon everyday =p
 
Energy level? Fit 3rd trimester level.hehe
 
Sleep? Now that B's around, I slept very well. hmm....mystery....
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Swollen feet. Tried to slip on high heels the other day, couldnt even fit half of my foot. Y___Y
 
Comfort level? Nothing new to update.hehe
 
Cravings? I want cekodok pisang!
 
Best moment of the week? Went to see Baby A during last check-up. Got to see him moving his limbs, arms and his nose. He has B's nose =). Couldnt get to see his whole face tho. He has been covering it since the beginning. Wanna surprise mommy eh?

What I miss the most? High heels
 
What I look forward to?  Fasting month. Hope to fast for 30 days =). My doc said fasting will never affect the baby as long as I eat for sahur
 
Weekly Wisdom? Go mommy go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com