Monday, June 10, 2013

Maternity Pillow #Part 2

Remember this post about maternity pillow? Finally I got the chance to test it for several nights already and this will be a true review from me. No lick butt kinda ok?






This is the weird looking pillow. I call it 'The Bantal'.

The Bantal is just the bomb!!!!!!!!! It supports my body really well that I've had 3-4 hours sleep without interruption to switch position effortlessly for few nights already. Before the bantal arrived, I woke up every hour just to toss or switch position. Now to be able to sleep 3-4 hours straight is just a super blessing. =)

Anyhoo, here's some of the position that I use to sleep better.


The shape of the pillow makes me feel like someone's hugging me from the back. Even B could provide that comfort no more. Sorry B! =P


This afternoon i took The Bantal out of the room to watch tv on the couch. My bro was intrigued by the weird looking shape and asked what is it. I told him to give it a try. He did while watching tv. He approves of the comfort I've been bragging about.hahahaha


I wanted to take his picture but he refused. Tak macho he said =____='

Anyhoo, if you are interested to purchase this genius invention for pregnant women, contact this kakak through her FB



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com