Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week30

Hitting the 30th week yallsss!!! 8-10 weeks left =))


Kinda blurry due to light reflection.

How far along? 30 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a large cabbage. Do you know how big a cabbage is??? wow!
 
Weight gain? 64kg I kinda went out from my portion control plan.haha
 
Belly condition? Itchy and pregnant looking.haha
 
Energy level? Depends. If I didnt get enough sleep the night before, I would be sooo tired the next day. If I got enough, I could join a marathon the next day.haha
 
Sleep? So - so
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Back pain, fatigue, lazy......
 
Comfort level? Ok-ok la...
 
Cravings? I vant tortilla wrap or anything cheesy....sedapnya!!
 
Best moment of the week? Happened last night. Baby A kicked super active from midnight till morning and I couldnt sleep because of that. He was never that active before so although I lost my sleeping time, it made me feel happy. I know he's healthy =)))))

What I miss the most? My husband. He's coming home in 3 days. weeeeeeeeeeeee
What I look forward to? Buying more baby stuffs - SHOPPINGGGGGG!!!! andd ohhhhh next appointment with O&G which means we get to see baby!
Weekly Wisdom? God will provide! InsyaALLAH
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com