Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week29

Wee Huuuuuu getting closer to hit the big 30!


A maternity blouse I wore last week. It was the last time I'll wear. Dah terjongkit bhagian depan. If the wind blows, all hell break loose. Nampak perut.haha Maternity la sangat khennnnn


How far along? 29 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a butternut squash. Actually cant really trust BabyCenter's size coz my baby grows much bigger.haha
 
Weight gain? 62.8kg last thursday. Portion control works!
 
Belly condition? Evil lines everywhere. When the weather was humid, skin became painful. Pedih sangat sangat sangat. =(
 
Energy level? I walk snail-slow these days. And always tired.
 
Sleep? So - so
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Pressure around pubic area. Going to toilet more often now
 
Comfort level? Hmm....
 
Cravings? I vant tortilla wrap!
 
Best moment of the week? Ermm....ermm....


What I miss the mostRolling on the bed.haha

What I look forward to? B will come home end of this month. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Weekly Wisdom? Every kick means the baby is healthy =)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com