Saturday, June 8, 2013

We miss you

I stayed with B for 12 days straight, the longest since I married him. Now we are back at our place, ready to head back to work. I miss him. Now no one can entertain my 'ngada2' mode. I haz sad =(.

Now entering the final trimester, I could feel the changes with my body. My energy level plummeted. I can barely walk for 10 minutes without stopping to gasp for air. My breathing is troubled. My back hurts. My pelvic area feels like swelling.And sleeping is a luxury now.

I'm not complaining the downs of being pregnant. I love being pregnant. I love when Baby A kicks. I love when my belly wobbles and freaks the person next to me (it did to my bro...hahha). I love when Baby A reacts to my voice...

It's just...it will be better if B is here and share the moment with me. =)

God bless all good husbands out there. Who treat their wives like queens especially during pregnancy. Thank you Allah for granting me such a doted and wonderful husband. 


I hope B's boss will be in super good mood in few weeks to come so he can fulfill his promise much much much much earlier.hehe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com