Friday, October 28, 2011

4th day

And I'm down with fever. But feel a bit better after a bowl of chicken porridge.

Everyone says I get sick because of work. Actually I dont. It's the ice. The cold drinks I drank yesterday. I shouldnt drink 'em knowing that my throat couldnt handle it.boo hoo... tomorrow gonna see doctor. My throat is swelling with white thingy on the wall.

Aaaanywayyyy...have interesting story today. A guy was hitting on me today.muahahahahahahaha

Ok that's all. Am gonna spare the rest of the details.

I hope to have more interesting stories to tell.

My blog is gettin' boring these few days.

Have a great weekend everyone. Oh ya, I'm free on Sat and Sunday since the shop only opens on weekdays.

Bye!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com