Saturday, October 8, 2011

Me myself

As me myself know, I didnt get the writing job. No luck there.

Yesterday was a pretty harsh day for me.

3 isolate events kinda made me one to run away and scream my lungs out.

One friend bashed me with hurtful words.

Argument with mom which made me feel hopeless.

I didnt get the job.

At the moment I dont know where to value myself. Gonna take few days to pick up the pieces and move forward.


Few words to friends. I dont really share my problems. I dont make it public on Facebook. In my blog, all the problems I've complained before were not so serious. I choose not to share and bark on facebook about how bitter myself bla bla bla because there are MORE people who have bigger and serious problem than me.

So please dont assume that I have money, problem free, happy go lucky, all the time. I've had my share of falling with chicken poops on my face. Just I choose not to ruin your day by whining on fb.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com