Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beauty Stripes

Seems like I'm updating every night huh?hehe I dont know. The nearer the journey to its end, the more I want everything to be written, as part of my life journey.hehehe

Today, after evening bath, I was applying stretchmarks lotion on the skin when I noticed few blurry lines on my calves. I thought I scratched them or something. After really scrutinizing them, I came to a conclusion...they are stretchmarks! aaaaaaaaaaaa as if having the stripes on the belly, thighs, bumps, arms arent enough.....

Dont judge too quickly. I'm not worried about how horrible they look but they are super itchy. Can I cry now?? Sometimes I couldnt sleep at night due to the itchiness...

Few more weeks to go mommy. Endure, endure, endure. Allah will reward you greatly =)))


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com