Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week35

Woo hooo!!!! Week 35 baby!

 Another shot in le me favourite place #staffstoilet. haha

How far along? 35 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah =) Due date is exactly one month from now!
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a honeydew @.@
 
Weight gain? currently at 65kg. Weight gain has become slower.
 
Belly condition? Very itchy at times. super needle pain when baby was too active. Both made me sleepless and restless

Energy level? Now ok2 la. Yesterday went for shopping, could walk and stand for 3 hours without sitting down.muehehehe
 
Sleep? Ok2 oso. Sometimes kehnot sleep. Sometimes can. Very comfortable lying on my right side tho some says it will put pressure on my liver. Lying on my back isnt an option. On the left...baby hates it.hahah
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Swollen feet but on the right foot onleyh
 
Comfort level? Comfort? What is that?
 
Cravings? Donut yang kaler2 mcm2 flavour tuuuuu
 
Best moment of the week? Erm......erm......


What I miss the most? Sexy bellehhhyyyyyyyy
 
What I look forward to? Hubby will be home in  dayssssss =))))
 
Weekly Wisdom? Endure endure endure
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com