Friday, July 5, 2013

Sabarla hati~


Now that I'm 8 months pregnant, I notice that I am less emotional or is it because B is still in town?hahah

B is going back to Bintulu tomorrow. He'll come back for another 4 days next week then we'll see each other again for Raya or if the baby decides to pop early. I know it's going to be hard without him around especially at this stage where my movements are limited. But what can we do? It's written.

People are worried about me because I still drive to work at wee hours in the morning. Living 45 mins away from school plus the endless traffic in Melaka add to the basket. again, what can I do? You can preach me with all the risks driving alone at this stage but do i look like i have a choice here?

Haish Rindu ngan ayfa *tetiba*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com