Monday, July 29, 2013

Swaddle Pod

When you are preparing to become a parent, you will learn that there are thousands of baby stuffs that you never knew they exist.

Swaddle Pod is one of the things I never knew existed.

Taken from Toysrus.com,
The SwaddlePod is ideal for very young infants, even preemies, in that it creates a cozy womb like feeling for baby and helps prevent baby from startling awake. Simple and easy to use, just zip baby into the pod. The soft, comfortable spandex cotton blend stretches with babys movements for comfort.
 Basically it's a modern swaddle a.k.a bedung.hehe I bought two for my baby. Let's see how he fits being swaddled.haha

 The blue thing at the bottom left corner is my belly.hahah baru prasan.

I purchased mine from here for RM40 each =)

Anyhoo, here's the instructions on how to use this swaddle.


Happy swaddling your baby!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com