Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Motherhood Moment

I climbed 3 flight of stairs today. Because the library was full

My 3Beta boys broke my heart again today. I felt like....eh nehmind.

My feet felt like they were gonna tear anytime due to my body weight.

My head throbbed like hell the whole day.

But..

 all the pain and discomfort went away

Because....

I saw my baby smiling for the first time today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He smiled!

He freakin' smiled for a moment there...not once but twice!

I never knew baby could smile in the womb.

Mine did today.

No wonder people say the pain while delivering a baby will go away once you have your baby in your arms. All my pain today went away when he smiled. 

MasyaAllah =)

However, when the 4D scanned photo was out, he smiled no more. Malu eh?hehe

He has my mouth, B's nose and definitely our wide forehead.mIAHAHAHAhahaha 


Mommy really cant wait to hold you in my arms, lil munchkin =')
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com