Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week33

Week 33 yallsssssss~~~

Horror nya muka....sembap gilbab =____='

How far along? 33 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah =) 44 days to go. fuh fuh fuh fuh~~
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a pineapple.
 
Weight gain? 68kg. Y__Y
 
Belly condition? Stripes everywhere. I feel very heyuuuuuugeeeee at this moment.

Energy level? Now that it's fasting month, I feel very tired most of the time.
 
Sleep? Troubled. Very

Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Adding swollen and bleeding gums to the list.

Comfort level? Nada~
 
Cravings? Erm....
 
Best moment of the week? Able to fast till today. Alhamdulillah. And Baby was super active since I started fasting. weird huh? =)


What I miss the most? Old body figure.miaahahahaha.
What I look forward to? A barakah Ramadhan
 
Weekly Wisdom? Hang in there. Few weeks more to go. Fuh!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com