Saturday, July 6, 2013

Leaving on a jetplane

We sent B to the airport today. Mom, me and Daus. with Daus' new car =)

I didnt cry tho. Not a pang of sadness because I know he'll fly home in 5 days.hehehehehe Actually I seldom cry when he left except when it was my working day and I came home to an empty room. If I sent him to the airport, no problemo, mommy isnt going to cry

The whole journey to the airport, B stationed his hand on my belly. Surprisingly, Baby moved actively tho it was not his active hours. You feel daddy isit? Even the last few seconds before B got off the car, Baby kicked as hard as he could. You dowan daddy to leave? =)



A lump from inside. Could be the butt.haha

Now that B's gone, I'm back on blogging, full force. yerrrrr cakap je. karang berabok jugak blog ni.haha I find that I dont have any mood to update when he's around. So it can be concluded that social networking sites only work for me when I'm lonely. Ironic isnt it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com