Monday, January 24, 2011

the lady without hijab has more manners than the lady with one

Just now I went to the College office to pick up a parcel my mom sent last week. In order to claim your parcel, a college card must be presented first. I have lost mine since ages ago. I dont see the use of sooo many cards if there is one function right? I already have my school id card. what's the need for another just for residential college? A waste of money la.

So I honestly told the lady at the counter I have lost mine. And was ready to pay for the fine. No mood to argue eh. Just pay la. But the lady with the hijab was soo rude. The makcik scolded me bla bla bla though the money was already on my hand to pay. Then she asked for a passport photo. I dont have anymore. I told her I am in my final semester which is about 2months left before finishing the course. Then she mumbled to herself. I gave her RM50 note because that's all i got. She rudely asked me to go change at the cafeteria. It was frustrating. Cakap baik2 tak boleh??

So  i went to the cafe. Not much choice. I bought 2 kuehs and a muffin which total up to RM1.80. Luckily the  guy at the register was kind enough. He didnt complain though I gave him RM50 for that small purchase. Then headed back to the grumpy makcik. I gave her RM10 for the fine. She didnt even look at me and asked her friend to pass the receipt to me. And she continued to  mumbled, babbled by herself. Honestly, I was not being rude at all. I dont know what's her problem.

Then the kakak who passed me the receipt tried to have small talk with me. Maybe she could see on my face that i already hate that makcik. This kakak did not wear hijab. But she has manners. She asked me when I am gonna finish my study and she agreed that 2 months left is not that long. She smiled at me and that made a world different.

That is why I have no issue with women who wear hijab or not. Tapi jangan sekejap pakai sekejap tak.that's a different story. I have met some wonderful girls who are not wearing hijab but have more manners and common sense that the ones who are wearing it. It is such a shame, doncha think?

4 comments:

valentine87 said...

aku penah kena akak iya..nang durjana...mala jak moha~~ sik dibobok kali~~

Norul Malakiah Sidek said...

akak tu anak dara tua kot haaa..hehe

Jebat Malaya said...

Sedap sikit dengar.. slalu orang ckp girls with hijab is the best and have manner coz ikut suruhan allah.. kalau pakai tudung pun perangai teruk buat apa kan...

nurul razak said...

all: memang ramai dah student ada issue dgn kakak ni. tak taula apsal hot memanjang. nasib akak sorang lagi tu lemah lembut je bhasa.sejuk sikit ati kan walaupun kena bayar denda.huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com