Friday, January 21, 2011

What is love?

The other day, a good friend of mine popped this question to me. I took some times to answer. Not because I was hesitant or not sure. I just didnt know how to answer it. Even until now. But not to upset my friend, I said 'Acceptance'.

Up till today, I have no valid reasons why I still in love with the same man for 7 years. There is no reason to love someone. Just like your family. I still love my mom though we argue a lot. I still love my abah though he has always been missing. I love my brothers though they always got on my nerves. Even for friends. This apply for your significant other too. We accept all their strengths and weaknesses as a whole package. We don't pin point what they lack. We don't care if they love us back. That's I call love = acceptance.

Then my friend asked, 'How long did you take to realize you love Sepul?' Another awkward silence. Honestly I don't know. I guess not too soon in a relationship. Maybe months after we become a couple. A quote from How I Met Your Mother: 'You know it when you know it'.

I believe no one is perfect. I am not perfect. But you will know when some one is perfect for you. =)

Have a great weekend everyone. I know I will!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com