Friday, March 25, 2011

Our first home item

Tonight, B attended a dinner hold by his company. I felt a lil bit sad because I couldnt go with him. He had no idea what to wear. And the theme was glamour something. I wish I was there. I really want to go. B said there was a red carpet event like in the tv, he took picture with the back ground, and he was given the picture with frames on the spot. How cool is that?? Wish I could attend with him next year.tee hee hee...

Anyway, he called just now. Guess what? He got the 2nd place for Lucky Draw. He got a Panasonic Microwave. I was ecstatic. Still am.hihi he just got the first item for our home. How cool is that??

By the way, the 1st prize would be a 4D3N trip to Bandung. hee...

that's all.

Good night peeps. Gonna sleep with smile on my face tonight =))))))

1 comments:

sword said...

next year maseh ada..so, be ready,k..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com