Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nail Parlour, Alamanda and UKM Official Portal

My mood improved much today. I dont feel any pressure or stress. Maybe because finally he's here. Yerppp...my future in laws have arrived safely this afternoon. Somehow, half of the burden have been lifted. Am happy again.

And I have 2 more interesting things i wanna tell that contributed to my happy mood today.

FIRST, finally I got my manicure and pedicure treatment. Yeehooo..I am loving those nails to bits!! It was an awkward experience since i was a first timer. But thanks to Leen, it was wonderful! I forgot to bring my camera but Leen helped me to snap the picture using her mobile. Oh by the way, i got my treatment at Nail Parlour, Alamanda. The service was superb!


I wonder how much weight I have put on since 3 weeks ago. The scale is my enemy now T__T


The second one is the picture of my friends and I were uploaded in UKM Official Portal. Among all the performances, we were the chosen one. hahahahah bangga kita!! But honestly, I could see that most of the lecturers and guests enjoyed our performance the most.thheee heee..oh by the way, the news was about the students who received the award on the night. but our picture is featured on the front page. GO visit here now!!




Anyhooooo, Saturday is going to be our big day. I am soooo looking forward to it =))))))))))))))))))

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com