Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lost temper

Before I went to report myself for duty, one thing that I kept telling myself was to have more self control over my anger. I didnt want banana to fruit twice, like when I was doing my teaching practicum. I got upset easily and got into mouth fight with students. =__________='.

But I broke my only rule today. It happened in my Form 2 class. I'm teaching them Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan. Yesterday during the ice breaking session, they asked me which school I went to bla bla bla. I told them I used to stay in Sarawak for 14 years. And as expected, they had very blur perception or I would say misleading ones about the state. I didnt mind in the beginning because, well they're ignorant. What started as a joke at first turned to something more offensive. I tried to change the perception and moved to the lesson instead. I thought it would stop there.



However, to my dismay, one of the students was being super sarcastic and cynical towards me. I was so angry. It was the last period of the day, they came in late about 15minutes from the mosque and the weather was super humid. So you can imagine how was my mood at that time. back to the story, I was teaching, talking about the lesson when this student interrupted me by saying rude remarks about me and Sarawak. and I was like, out of nowhere, ko pe dehal???I just couldnt take it anymooooreee (Ambun's style.hahaha)

I was so angry that I scolded him, in English.

"What's your problem with me, with Sarawak? You've never been there and you have no rights to say bad things at all. I dont remember bad mouthing your favourite state,Melaka, have i?.


That was when the whole class fell silent. I didnt shout like last time. I just blurted out word by word. Firm. And now I think the boy hates me. But who cares? duh! anddddddddddd back to the lesson I did. =)

Ok that's all for your evening reading.hee
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com