Sunday, January 22, 2012

Privacy

Lately I've been so privacy-conscious (is that even a proper word?). Especially since I started working.

If you notice I didnt mention my school name. I didnt upload any photo related to my school. and I've hidden my comment box.

I'm so conscious that somebody or someone related to the school will read my blog. am I bajet-ting retis now?hahahah

Anyhoo, just so you know, above are the reasons.

There are some colleagues who wanted to be my FB friends but I tried as politely as I can to decline. I dont really know you.Let's be friends in real life first k?hehe plus no point oso la you add me in fb. I'm not an active member anymore.heeee

Well, have a good day ahead.

p/s should be heading to school now but sooo lazy to hit the shower.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com