Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're getting married!

Wah tajok tak boleh blah!haha

Anyhoo, I'm sooo excited since I just collected our invitation cards.hehehe last week the vendor called to inform that our cards were up for collection but I hadnt got time till today. Now we are officially getting married. Coz we got it written black and white yo!haha I know I've been counting days like 4 months 1 day left till the wedding but with the invitation cards right in front of my eyes, I couldnt contain my excitement. boleh?

Wanna teaser? 


I dont understand why must the picture turn 90' to the right =..='

The style is 3-fold-both sides-printed. wah kau sukati bagi nama.hehe We wanted to save some budget so we decided to share one card with 2 addresses. Jimattt!!

Anyhoo, the cards will be dispersed starting end of April to early May. Wait for it hoccay!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com