Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1st year Wedding Anniversary

One year on the marriage boat. I love you more than ever Husbeng!


 

The day you took me to be under your responsibility forever
 

  

 
Our first dance.hahahahaha






First Raya celebration in Sibu as husbeng and waif
 


First getaway at Genting


First Raya Haji in Melaka


Second jalan-jalan at Port Dickson


First family gathering in Kuching


First time meeting your crazy colleagues


First time in Terengganu
 


First cookies making
 


First early honeymoon



Expecting the arrival of our first bundle of joy in 10-12 weeks. 

 A year being married to you have brought nothing but happiness. I hope you feel the same way too.

Ok you know I dont do jiwang stuffs. But you know I love you. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com