Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week27

Pretty early for this week update.haha I'm bored


I had no other option but this Mickey baju tidur. Currently staying in a hotel, laundry happens once in 3 days.hahah






How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days!! At the end of the 2nd trimester and starting my 3rd and final trimester.weeeeeeeeee
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of cauliflower. Besar nokkksss!!
 
Weight gain? Dunno. But I've gained I think.hehe
Belly condition? Belly button is going to fully out soon. I is ngeri!
Energy level? I found myself panting even for a short distance. Not only walking, switching sleeping position left me panted. =___=
Sleep? Challenging. God make August arrive faster!
 
Maternity clothes? of the course. should delete this question
Comfort level? No more. Now i can feel the pressure on my tail bone.
 
Cravings? none. I just want a good massage
Best moment of the week? Just an hour ago, I was sitting at the hotel lobby. I saw with my own eyes my belly wobbled and I had no control. Serious rasa macam X-Files.hahahaha Baby A is growing bigger. so he's movement can be seen from outside.hehe Mommy loves you baby!

What I miss the most? erm....

What I look forward to? Going back to Sibu to see B's kampung and Attending Aya's wedding and meeting friends. Ngerco kita!

Weekly Wisdom? Create your own happiness =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com