Friday, May 17, 2013

Size Does Matter

At the beginning of my pregnancy, some pregnant moms or ex-pregnant moms told me I would have no problem with size. Particularly finding the right size for my tummy. They said I could still fit 'M' size for any maternity clothing because I am petite. I 100% believed them but today, I wanna cry already.

Remember when I bought my maternity jeans few months back? I've outgrown one of them T_______T. Momma is no happy coz it's the most expensive jeans ever in my life but got to wore it about 2 months only. I bought M size, believing that I'm petite. =___='

Padan muka kauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Just like symptoms, the growth rate of a pregnant mother differs than one another. So be wise and dont be a fool like me. Not just jeans, some of my maternity blouse are going to bid goodbye pretty soon. And I'm not even entering 3rd semester.

Again, padan muka kauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu makan tak ingat dunia

Mana aku tak stress tengok perut comel Vivy? =(


Wore this blouse again yesterday, and it was tight. Got to wear it twice only. 

Baby, Mommy hopes that it's just mommy who's growing. Please grow at normal rate okay. If you see pasta, or chocolate or ice cream for any meal, mommy allows you to taste a lil bit only. Discard the rest. It's not good for you. hehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com