Friday, May 3, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week23

It's time of the week again =)


Itu diaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! My cheeks look like they are going to explode anytime soon.hahahaha

How far along? 23weeks! Alhamdulillah for the ease of journey =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a pomegranate. The ears are starting to develop and the bones are hardening. I could feel it kicks often now.
 
Weight gain? To be honest, I've gained 8kg more than I should (refer to picture..haha). I'm taking Iberet now so the nurse has stopped my other pills. Mom said my big appetite could be due to the pills am taking. I've started with Iberet about a month ago. And the other day the nurse charted my weight gain and it seems like I started to gain a lot last month. 

Belly condition? No stretch marks but it's very itchy especially when the weather was humid.
Energy level? Medium.
 
Sleep? I woke up often now because when I lied too long on one side it became numb.
 
Maternity clothes? Not only to go out, at home now I'm wearing B's shirts and kain batik. I look so weird in baby t.
 
Comfort level? hmm....
 
Cravings? I want bubble bath with candles around and sleep.
 
Best moment of the week? Baby A kicked when I was crying for some matters. You feel mommy? =)
 

What I miss the most? Tapai....ish sedapnya.....

What I look forward to? Shop for baby A's clothes.hehe
Weekly Wisdom? Be strong!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com