Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week25

It's time of the week again, quite late though...hehe


Forgot to take whole body picture this week. My friend took this picture during our teacher's day hi-tea. See how oblong my belly is =D


How far along? 25 weeks!!! 15 weeks left!!
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a zucchini measuring about 35cm long!!! I cant imagine how it curls inside of me.hehehe
Weight gain? Well, let's say I've achieved the '60' stage *sad song playing at the back*
Belly condition? Healthy, big and itchy. I could cry mannnn because of the itchiness!
Energy level? Normal. I could walk around Jusco back-to-back. Piece of cake baby.haha
Sleep? I build fortress of pillows around me for my back and tummy. Sometimes uncomfortable but overall ok =)
Maternity clothes? I've outgrown some of my maternity clothes. How cool is that?? =__=
Comfort level? Cant complain much. I'm a fighter.haha

Cravings? Bathtub bathtub bathtub and oh... foot massage~
Best moment of the week? Baby A kicked super strong last 2 days even I was surprised.haha
What I miss the most? My wedges..

What I look forward to? Our first wedding anniversary cum birthday celebrations =))))

Weekly Wisdom? Allah will provide. I need to stop worrying about the things I cant control. InsyaAllah.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com