Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nubian Goat's Milk (Melaka)

Experienced mothers told me to drink goat's milk to avoid baby from getting jaundice. Some said it's good for pregnant mom. Since I dont take supplements (because my doctor believes in all natural things =.=) I wanted to give it a try.

I have been looking for goat's milk since last week. I guess it's no favorite among general population coz I almost gave up searching. Some told me where to get fresh goat's milk but I dont want to consume anything unpasteurized. I've gone to Tesco, Mydin and Giant but went home empty handed (ok tipu..I never left any mall empty handed.miahahahaa)

Today I went to Jusco. Found it!!!hahaha it's no miracle actually. I've googled about it and the source told to go to Jusco. It's Nubian Goat's Milk! The reviews were good so I wanted to give it a try. I dont like milk. So I bought only one bottle just to test the water gituuuhhhh!!! One 200ml bottle costs RM5. @.@


The packaging is sooo cute!

So on the way home I drank half of the bottle. The taste.....taste like goat laaa.... Not bad actually just....it's goat.hahaha

Few minutes later I started to feel a whirlwind in my belly. I thought I was going to throw up. I didnt.

But....as I type now, heartburn is here. *cries*

Maybe I need to give it a second try. Just to let my stomach and the milk to know each other better.hehehehe

Next time la okeh!

So if you are in Melaka, searching for pasteurized goat's milk, head to Jusco peeps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com