Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Big Bad Wolf - MITC Melaka 2013

To all book worms in Melaka, the day that we have been dreaming has finally arrived!!!

THE BAD WOLF IS HERE WORMSSSSSSS!!!!!


Bring your mom, dad, brothers, sisters, grandmas, grandpas, cousins, nieces, nephews friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, spouse to the fair!!

I didnt know the wolf has arrived today if not I would have attacked today. Sob Sob Sob!

I will go tomorrow after school, by hook or crook. I wanna buy lotsa books for me, niece, nephew, B and Baby A.muahahahahaah but mostly for me la.haha Though I'm super broke right now, I've applied a small loan from Bank Negara (my personal saving account) and the imaginary Manager has approved my application. Muahahahahahaha

Ok dah drama giler ko Nurul =p


p/s Hopefully traffic from Bandar Hilir to Ayer Keroh is smooth tomorrow. Such a short day it will be.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com