Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy~

Currently, I'm at my bro's house in Shah Alam. This was a last minute decision, to tag along with Abah to Shah Alam.hee Tomorrow is my baby sister's Convocation Day. So we are here to celebrate the day.

Another thing for me to be happy about is my baby brother who has just completed his practical at Petronas Carigali Miri has returned home. So I wont be alone at home anymore. hAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY. At least I'll feel more semangat to cook. to wake up each day =)

Playing with Adam has become one of the most interesting thing to do. He's cute, funny, cheeky and shy. He loves my teddy bear, like Ikha does. My teddy bear is indeed cute.muahahahhaha

Ok la. i'll update about the wedding exhibition I went to once I got home. Bye =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com